-
May 18th, 2006, 03:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
You are right, but I still felt bad complaining. If there hadn't been major problems, I wouldn't have bothered.
My Addy doll makes the worst noises when you bend her limbs, My Molly doll arrived with super floppy legs, and My Grace (18) has part of her wig unraveling which gives her a patch of white among her dark hair. I fell totally in love with these dolls though, so I had to keep them no matter what.
Since I had heard that some Jess's were having problems, I planned on checking the doll out immediately. I still never dreamed I would get three defective dolls in a row. In a way it was good that the defects were so glaringly obvious, because I didn't even have to remove the dolls from their boxes. If I had had them out and spent time holding them, I probably wouldn't be able to send them back.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks